Posted on Feb 22, 2019

Babson Law Office - Rocky Babson Esq.

Injured on the job? Contact ROCKY for settlement protection and medical treatment. If you want to challenge an insurance agencies refusal to affirm your claim, then your first step is to file a "notice of claim" form within one year of the injury. Failure to do so could prevent you from obtaining benefits under the Georgia workers compensation system. Rocky has 17 years experience in Georgia Workers Compensation claims and FIGHTS for his clients.
Contact Rocky today!
Contact Us
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.